First, the gear quenching machine application: the equipment has continuous quenching, simultaneous quenching, segmental continuous quenching, segmentation and quenching, etc., mainly used for semi-axle, drive shaft, camshaft, spline shaft, gear shaft and other shafts Surface quenching of type parts, induction hardening of gears, rings, sprockets and flat parts.
Second, the gear quenching machine gear quenching machine components:
1. Bed part: The gear quenching machine adopts a welded bed structure and is subjected to stress relief annealing as a whole. The surface of the main exposed parts is specially treated and has good anti-rust and anti-corrosion properties.
2. Workbench system: Stepper motor is adopted to drive the ball screw through the shifting mechanism to realize the lifting movement of the upper table. The moving speed is steplessly adjustable, the transmission is light, the guiding precision is high, and the positioning is accurate.
3. Spindle rotation system: The asynchronous motor drives the spindle to rotate through the shifting mechanism and the drive shaft. Variable frequency speed regulation is adopted to realize stepless adjustment of part speed.
4 , the top adjustment mechanism : the upper tip adjustment adopts electric adjustment, which can realize the clamping of workpieces of different lengths.
5 , electrical control part: gear quenching machine electrical control part consists of numerical control system, frequency converter, intermediate relay, etc., power supply line: 3 phase, 380V , 1.5Kw ; can store more than 20 kinds of parts quenching process, through The CNC keyboard can program and store various programs. The machine tool has functions such as power failure protection and off-site protection, and has high safety and reliability.
6. Cover frame: The cover frame is made of thick steel plate. Well-made, beautiful appearance and generous color. The upper part of the cover frame is provided with a glass window and a sliding door, which can prevent the splashing of the cooling water, and is convenient for loading and unloading parts and monitoring the quenching process.
Third, the performance characteristics of the gear quenching machine:
1. Gear quenching machine adopts PLC industrial digital control system with advanced performance, convenient debugging and use, and can meet the quenching needs of complex workpieces to the greatest extent.
2 , the guide rail adopts linear bearing, high precision, small friction and long service life.
3 , gear quenching machine can achieve quenching mode: continuous scanning quenching, simultaneous quenching, segmental continuous scanning quenching (segmentation degree setting, no need to switch, the same below), segmentation and simultaneous quenching.
4 , the device balances the weight through the sprocket and chain.
5 , low operating costs. The workpiece running drive motor only needs 250W , and the whole machine consumes less than one-fifth of the mechanical equipment.
6. The gear quenching machine electrical control system reserves the quenching heating and cooling water control interface. The quenching process and the cooling process can be controlled according to the process requirements.
7. Easy to use and maintain, low failure rate and no leakage, solve the problem of old-fashioned machine tools.
8. High degree of automation and high production efficiency.
9. Applicable typical workpieces (within the corresponding size range) Shafts: various shafts, stepped shafts, gear shafts, camshafts, half shafts, outer circumferences and end faces of disc-shaped parts.
10 , gear quenching machine uses a profile structure fuselage, low cost, light weight, economical and practical.
Fourth, the numerical control high-frequency quenching equipment quenching gear is easy to use?
CNC high-frequency quenching machine quenching gear is a good equipment, good quenching effect, high efficiency and high quality. The reason why the gear is quenched is because of the limitation of its working conditions; you also know that the gear will bear a lot of friction when working; if it takes a long time, it will wear out; it will reduce the working efficiency and reduce the service life of the gear; even It is dangerous; therefore, gears need to be quenched with quenching equipment; gear quenching is to greatly improve the rigidity, hardness, wear resistance, fatigue strength and toughness of steel, so as to meet the different requirements of various mechanical parts and tools.
Copyright© 2007-2013 NO.6 Electric Mall All Rights Reserved