Input power: 80KW
Input voltage: 360V ~ 420V
Oscillation frequency: 25 ~ 45KHz
1. Round steel bar with a diameter of less than 35mm is forged by forging.
2 , Φ 260mm discs, Φ 80mm or less shaft quenching.
3. The machine guide rails with a section of less than 200 mm are quenched.
4 , metal strip hot-plating, steel wire heat treatment heating.
5 , non-ferrous metal smelting.
80kw high frequency induction heating equipment performance characteristics:
1. Adopt IGBT solid-state inverter technology, which is energy efficient and has high output power.
2 , digital phase lock technology, automatic frequency tracking.
3 , perfect protection function, high reliability and easy maintenance.
4 , 80kw high-frequency induction heating machine can replace other heating methods (such as gas, coking coal, oil furnace, electric furnace, high-frequency tube, etc.), energy saving and environmental protection.
5 , 100% load rate design, can work 24 hours a day.
6. The resonant frequency conversion technology is adopted to make the whole machine efficiency ≥ 95% , and the efficiency is high.
7 , modular design, easy to install, easy to operate, no need to debug.
Unique advantages of 80kw high frequency induction heating equipment :
1. The fastest heating speed is less than 1 second (the speed can be adjusted and controlled);
2. It is easy to connect and connect to the power supply, induction coil and inlet and outlet pipes. It is small in size, light in weight and easy to use.
3. It can be learned in a few minutes of operation;
4. Start heating after the quick-pass water is energized;
5. Less power consumption than traditional electronic tube high-frequency equipment saves about 70% , the smaller the workpiece, the less power consumption;
6. The effect is very good, the heating is very uniform, the heating is fast, the oxide layer is less, and there is no waste after annealing;
7. Heating can heat a variety of metal workpieces (replacement of detachable induction coils according to different working switches);
8. Elimination of high voltage eliminates the generation of a step-up transformer with a high voltage of nearly 10,000 volts, which is highly safe;
9. Protection of all 80kw high frequency induction heating machine with over-voltage, over-current, over-heat, water shortage and other alarm indications, and automatic control and protection;
10. The temperature can be controlled by setting the heating time to control the heating temperature of the workpiece, so that the heating temperature can be controlled to a technical point;
Technical parameters of 80kw high frequency induction heating equipment :
Maximum input current
Cooling water flow (host)
28L/min ( 0.3mpa)
Cooling water flow (transformer)
20L/min ( 0.3mpa)
Cooling water pressure
650 × 520 ×1100mm3
500 × 800 ×580mm3
80 ± 5% kg
77 ± 5% kg
Water temperature protection point
What is the difference between high frequency induction heating equipment and medium frequency induction heating equipment?
High-frequency induction heating: It has a hardened depth of 0.5 to 2 mm (mm). It is mainly used for small and medium-sized parts that require thin hardened layers, such as small modulus gears and small and medium-sized shafts.
Medium frequency induction heating:
The effective hardening depth is 2 to 10 mm (mm), which is mainly used for parts requiring deep hardened layers, such as medium-modulus gears, large-modulus gears, and larger-diameter shafts , but with different thicknesses .
Six problems in the use of induction heating equipment
After years of research and development of induction heating equipment, our company has summarized several major problems that often occur during the use of induction heating equipment for users' reference.
Induction heating equipment in use problems:
1. When the overheat protection alarm occurs, the possible causes are: too little cooling water, insufficient water flow, poor water quality, and blockage of the waterway;
Second, the work is easy to jump and suddenly stop working, the possible reason is: the workpiece enters and exits the induction coil speed is too fast, there is a short-circuit sparking phenomenon between the workpiece and the induction coil or the induction coil itself, the gap between the workpiece and the induction coil is too small, homemade The shape of the induction coil is not correct;
3. When the water shortage protection alarm occurs, the reason may be: the water pipe is reversed, the pump power or pressure flow is insufficient (the machine cooling pump cannot be used), the water quality is poor, and the waterway is blocked;
4. When an overvoltage protection alarm occurs, the cause may be: the grid voltage is too high, more than 10% of the rated voltage, and used when the power consumption is low;
5. When an overcurrent protection alarm occurs, the cause may be: the shape of the self-made induction coil is incorrect, the distance between the workpiece and the induction coil is too small, the short circuit between the workpiece and the induction coil or the induction coil itself, and the prepared induction coil In use, affected by the customer's metal fixture or adjacent metal objects;
Sixth, when the phase loss protection alarm occurs, the reason may be: three-phase power is seriously unbalanced, three-phase power is missing one phase, air switch or power supply line has one way open circuit.
Is the radiation from high frequency induction heating equipment harmful?
According to the scope set by the IEEE (International Electro-Electrical Engineering Association):
1. When the magnetic field is in the frequency range from about 0.1MHz to about 300MHz , the magnetic field generated by the magnetic field exceeds 3 milligauss, which is harmful to the human body. The magnetic field damage of 90MHz to 300MHz , and the downward, the closer to 0.1MHz . The magnetic field, the smaller the damage, the damage to the magnetic field below 0.1MHz , it is even more insignificant. Of course, in the harmful range, its intensity is below 3 milligauss, which is generally regarded as a range.
2, the electromagnetic wave harm to the 90MHz to 300MHz, 300MHz or more the closer 12000MHz, the smaller the degree of injury, it is thus that, before the "Big Brother" in our use of the frequency 900MHz and 1800MHz, it belongs in the hazardous range. As for the industrial heating electromagnetic movement, the frequency is 17~24KHz , which belongs to the super-audio signal ( 20~25kHz range). Except for some slight noise, other damage to the human body.
3 , the frequency and principle of industrialized electromagnetic heating is basically the same as that of household induction cookers. Now, household induction cookers have entered thousands of households, but it is undoubtedly doubtful. In fact, the distance between the magnetic lines of the induction cooker is very short, and only 3cm or less has effect on iron. You may wish to do a simple test to increase the bottom of your induction cooker slightly by 1cm . The electromagnetic induction at the bottom of the pot is rapidly attenuated, and our industrial electromagnetic heating, the coil is more than 1500mmaway from the operator , the danger is completely negligible. Excluding.
4 , modern life is inseparable from electromagnetic waves, and the space we live in is also filled with electromagnetic waves of various wavelengths like sunlight. If there is no sunlight in the earth, everything will lose its life, so the sun is a beneficial electromagnetic wave for people. In addition, there are many infrared devices, which are also beneficial to the human body. Electromagnetically heated electromagnetic radiation is not beneficial, but it does not pose a hazard to the human body. It is tested to be about one-sixtieth of the time when the mobile phone is connected. Can be used with confidence.
Frequency unit conversion: 1MHz=1000KHZ=1000,000Hz
How to choose high frequency induction heating equipment?
Drills, turning tools, reamers, milling cutters, drill bits, etc. and composite welding of different materials on stainless steel pot bottom .
Principle: The larger the welding volume, the lower the frequency should be.Tools with avolume less than 30*30*30can be used at heights; greater than30*30*30 , medium frequency can be used. Principle: The larger the diameter of the workpiece, the lower the frequency should be.
It depends on the specific workpiece shape, material, solder, etc.
Fasteners, standard parts, auto parts, hardware tools, copper, twist hot upsetting hot rolling.
Φ20 or more ,medium frequency (1-20KHZ)
Φ5-20, high frequency (20-100KHZ)
Below Φ5 , UHF(100-500KHZ)
According to the production efficiency, choose the right power , the higher thepower, the faster the speed.Specific can consult the company's technical staff .
Shafts, gears, sprockets, machine tool rail accessories, quenching, etc.
Principle: The shallower the hardened layer is required for the workpiece, the higher the frequency should be.
1-2.5mm super audio 20-100KHZ
Medium frequency 1-20KHZ above2.5mm ;
Combined with the shape of the workpiece, quenching method, quenching hardness, hardened layer requirements and materials, etc., you can consult the company's technical staff.
Metal wire pipe annealing, hydraulic fittings, auto parts, knife and pliers, stainless steel pot annealing, etc.
Combined with the requirements of workpiece annealing, annealing speed and materials, you can consult the company's technical staff.
Copyright© 2007-2013 NO.6 Electric Mall All Rights Reserved